Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Later....

Well that didn't help. The dog took off on me in the park to bark at a guy crossing by in a wheelchair. I had to chase him down as he circled the guys chair. How embarrassing and stressful was that!! Goofy dog. He did it again when he saw a guy sitting at a picnic table working on a labtop. What a sight. Me chasing him around the table while the guy glared at me for disturbing his peace with my yappy untrained dog.

I'm barely dragging myself now but am determined to get a couple of solid hours of work done before dinner. I'm very on-edge right now and resisting the negative self talk that keeps echoing in my head about never getting better than this. I'm determined not to get sucked in. It helps to write about it. Makes the triggers more transparent and it helps me to resist the negative thoughts that work to cycle me into the pit.

No comments: