Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Later still....

I managed to put in an hour of work before my brain went to mush and I had to lay down for a while. Had a high protien dinner with a banana for desert. Took me a while to get it down. I was so drained from cooking I had to wait a while before I could eat it.

I'm very testy with my son. Snapping at him, blaming him for things that he didn't do and then apologizing and trying again to stay in control and calm. I'm so easily frustrated and exhausted from doing the smallest of tasks or carry the simpliest of conversations. Yuk... don't like where this is going. I must get some sleep tonight.

Not sure if I noted this or not yet but I made an appointment with a counsellor for next week. Haven't connected with a new GP yet but will get to that tomorrow. I called a couple of friends who might be able to help me out with the costuming project. I'm not sure that will be enough cuz I can't even think to explain to them what needs to be done without getting flustered and upset. Hoping some sleep will bring me back to level and I can make sense of it all tomorrow.

No comments: