Tuesday, April 24, 2007

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is a brand new experience for me. I'm looking forward to seeing how it works out.I have just begun a new journey of self-fulfillment. I have renewed personal power, a fresh outlook on my possibilities and I am looking forward to the rest of my life. Today I plan to work some, play some, love a lot, give generously of myself and remind myself how wonderful life is.

I will start a new work project today, finish a submission for a new work opportunity, take my puppy Babba for a walk in the forest and spend some quality time with my son.

Spring is my favourite time of year --- it brings with it my favourite activity --- gardening. I love the new beginnings of spring. Removing the blanket of leaves to reveal the plants peeking out with fresh green colour ready to soak up the warmer world above ground. Flawless at re-birth the new leaves capture the essence of perfection. As summer pushes in they will earn sunspots and the scars of wind and drought and perhaps the trampling of the new puppy's not so gentle explorations. As bloom time gets closer they will drop some of their leaves and divert energy to produce their bouquets of flowers.

It is still chilly around here in southern beautiful British Columbia. Snow still caps the mountains and the occasional frost still covered the ground first thing some mornings. But soon it will be tee-shirt weather and the tennis rackets can come out along with the ball gloves to respond to the call of outdoor activities.

I hope you enjoy popping in to see what is new with me. I'm not sure if I will be a daily blogger, a weekly blogger or something in between. No pressure. Just coming here when I have something new to say. Eeks!! if that's my determiner then I'll be stuck here all day everyday. lol.... I have a rep for being someone long in the gab department.

I am looking forward to seeing old friends, new friends and friends I've yet to meet come to share this space with me. The more the merrier. All I ask is that you are respectful of every one's right to be different and to be treated honestly and fairly. Don't we all want that for ourselves, our loved ones.... our world?Welcome to my world. Looking forward to taking this journey with you.

Till next time.....

This is Lizi-Tish wishing you well. Be a participant in another great day!!!

No comments: