
Happy Birthday Girlfriend.... just about an hour late..... hope you had a wonderful day. You deserve all the very best that life can bring to you. I'm sending a few gifts your way for you enjoyment. Check out the birthday song from You Tube linked here as well as the one posted over there on the left side of this page. Both the same silly song but with their own unique visuals. Hope they bring a smile to your face and cause you to have a chuckle or two to boot!!! You might recognize some of the old MT Rebels in there if you use your imagination....
And just because I know you like this kind of stuff.... here's a little something else for you from Native Indian Astrology... it's based on the medicine wheel by the way...
You and I and anyone else whose birthday falls between April 20 - May 20 have the Beaver as our Animal Totem. (No jokes please.... this is serious stuff after all... lol....)
Under the Beaver....
Earth: a time to grow
Direction: east
Wind:east/west; totem: eagle
Elements: earth and fire
Mineral: haematite jasper
Plant: clover
Colour: yellow
Personality: methodical, perseverance, inventive, headstrong
Emotion: sensitive, hypersensitive
Intentions: possession, property
Best Times:best day.. Friday; Best time of day... between 5 and 7 am/pm
Positives: objectivity, staying power, strong will
Negatives: no flexibility, possessive, intolerance
Best With Others...: woodpecker (June 21-July 19), brown bear (Aug. 22-Sept. 21), goose (Dec.22-Jan.19)
Goals: possession means security
Sub-Desires: exemption of obligations
Needs to Work On: flexibility, sympathy, initiative
Try to Avoid: stubbornness, material greed, inflexibility
Life: recongnition and possession of lasting values
Not sure that I particularly like everything I read about myself there but such as it is.... lol... take it as entertainment and all is well for those 'hypersensitivities' of mine...... lol.
Here are the links that I took this info from should you or anyone else want to read more:
Also.... here is a book I would recommend if you want to learn more about the subject:

It's a Fireside Book Published by Simon & Schuster, ISBN 0-671-76420-9. I'm not sure when it was first published but it's been a while. There is a 25th anniversary edition now in print. It has a white cover.

It's a Fireside Book Published by Simon & Schuster, ISBN 0-671-76420-9. I'm not sure when it was first published but it's been a while. There is a 25th anniversary edition now in print. It has a white cover.
Bye for now.... this is Lizi-Tish signing off until next time.
8 comments:
And Happy Birthday Joy!!
29 again huh girlfriend?
heehee
Luv Blondie
Very funny video, I could see several of us in there LOL.
Happy Birthday Joy, you aren't getting older just better.
Oh thank you so much!!!!! Hugs all around. Hey I live in the beaver state so no worries...LOL. yes, Oregon is really the beaver state. Just imagine when the Ducks from the U of O licked the Beavers in the last football game. LOL It was quite a sight. I love the native horoscopes and everything you are so awesome and thoughtful Lizi-Tish!
Bless You. Nope. Im 44 and proud to look 30.
=P
Oh thank you so much!!!!! Hugs all around. Hey I live in the beaver state so no worries...LOL. yes, Oregon is really the beaver state. Just imagine when the Ducks from the U of O licked the Beavers in the last football game. LOL It was quite a sight. I love the native horoscopes and everything you are so awesome and thoughtful Lizi-Tish!
Bless You. Nope. Im 44 and proud to look 30.
=P
Oh thank you so much!!!!! Hugs all around. Hey I live in the beaver state so no worries...LOL. yes, Oregon is really the beaver state. Just imagine when the Ducks from the U of O licked the Beavers in the last football game. LOL It was quite a sight. I love the native horoscopes and everything you are so awesome and thoughtful Lizi-Tish!
Bless You. Nope. Im 44 and proud to look 30.
=P
LOL so good I had to push the button thrice.
You are so funny Joy. About time you made it over here to receive your birthday wish!! I just took down one of your birthday songs from You Tube so I think you must have missed that one. It was a funny one too. Teach you to take so long between visits. lol.
Hey its not my fault...Wink.
pdoc put me on Klonipin. I went from 90 miles per hour to 30. I am cutting back to .25 mg. now. I just can't take it. LOL
Post a Comment